From: Barrister@vadrillco.com
Subject: Re: For You....
To: pgsql-announce@toroid.org
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 05:46:14 -0700

Hello Dear,

This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be
treated as such. I am Barrister Idris Lola, a solicitor at law
personal lawyer. He died some years ago in an auto accident
and he left huge amount of money in the bank for no oneto claim it.

I will like to present you to the bank here as the relative of my late
client who come to claim the money (6.2 million united State dollars)
deposited in the bank here in Africa.The Funds will be moved to any of
our correspondent Banks in "YOUR NAME" immediately to secure the funds
first for more details.

kindly reply this message to private E-mail: idrislola_esq@hotmail.com

Call me on +228-90290743 .

Best regards,