From: M.S. Global Logistics Ltd,(Financial Solutions and Services) <insurenet@hmamail.com>
Subject: A Must Read Message About Your UNCLAIMED PROPERTY NOTICE!:
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 09:58:10 +0300

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor=#FFFFFF leftmargin=5 topmargin=5 rightmargin=5 bottommargin=5>
<FONT size=2 color=#000000 face="Arial">
<DIV>
My name is Larry Wolfe; I work for M.S. Global Logistics Ltd, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg as a fiduciary agent. We are a full-service firm that specializes in a variety of areas. As part of our job is to investigate Unclaimed and Abandoned Assets.</DIV>
<DIV>
</DIV>
<DIV>
This message is being sent to you in accordance with Section 76.201 of the Unclaimed Property Code regarding unclaimed property. Are you aware that the National Deposit Insurance Fund (NDIF) is holding your property that has been unclaimed? The properties held are funds deposited with the closed/defunct Bank of Credit &amp; Commerce International (BCCI), Ireland.</DIV>
<DIV>
</DIV>
<DIV>
I will give you all detailed concerning this fund when you get back to me. Contact me back by email: infoweb@garantiedesdepots.eu.tf</DIV>
<DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.</DIV>
<DIV>
</DIV>
<DIV>
Yours faithfully,</DIV>
<DIV>
</DIV>
<DIV>
Larry Wolfe</DIV>
<DIV>
M.S. Global Logistics Ltd.</DIV>
<DIV>
(Financial Solutions and Services)</DIV>
<DIV>
Tel: +352-27-860529</DIV>
</FONT>
</BODY></HTML>